Teeth Whitening Overview
Regain your confidence with a whiter smile.
Brighter, whiter, healthy-looking teeth are desired by most people. We have a very simple and quick process to rapidly achieve this result.
We will make “trays” from impressions of your top and bottom teeth. Similar to the design of athletic mouth guards, the trays are made of thin, flexible and nearly invisible plastic designed to custom-fit your teeth. Daily, you will fill the trays with a special whitening agent and wear them on your teeth for 30 minutes. The process typically takes about 20 days to achieve the desired whitening level.
Pre-loaded trays are also dispensed when appropriate.
What to Expect
Get a glimpse of what your visit will be like.
- On your first visit, we’ll make tray impressions of your top and bottom teeth.
- You go home with the trays and a whitening agent.
- Fill the trays with the whitening agent and wear them for 30 minutes every day.
- Pre-loaded trays can also be dispensed when appropriate.
- After about 20 days, the desired whitening level will be achieved.